- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Yahoo! Finance, September 24, 2020
Jimmy Lee discusses what triggered the most recent market pullback, Big Tech, and the impact another nationwide shutdown would have on the economy.
- The opinions voiced in the video are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- ETFs trade like stocks, are subject to investment risk, fluctuate in market value, and may trade at prices above or below the ETF's net asset value (NAV).
- Value investments can perform differently from the market as a whole. They can remain undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- Because of their narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- The S&P 500 Index is a capitalization weighted index of 500 stocks designed to measure performance of the broad domestic economy through changes in the aggregate market value of 500 stocks representing all major industries.
- All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.