- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Yahoo! Finance, June 26, 2020
Jimmy Lee discusses his overall optimism about the road ahead despite a turbulent week for the markets.
- The opinions voiced in the video are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity. Bond values will decline as interest rates rise and bonds are subject to availability and change in price.
- Because of its narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- An Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) fund’s policy could cause it to perform differently compared to funds that do not have such a policy.
- Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
- All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.