- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Yahoo! Finance, January 8, 2020
Jimmy Lee joins Yahoo! Finance “On the Move” to analyze the effects of the Iranian missile crisis on global markets.
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity. Bond values will decline as interest rates rise and bonds are subject to availability and change in price.
- An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in a money market fund.
- Investing in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
- An investment in ETFs involves risks such as not being diversified, price volatility, competitive industry pressure international political and economic developments, possible trading halts, and index tracking errors.
- Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
- The CBOE Volatility Index® (VIX®) is meant to be forward looking, showing the market’s expectation of 30-day volatility in either direction and is considered by many to be a barometer od investor sentiment and market volatility, commonly referred to as “Investor Fear Gauge”.
- Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.