- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Yahoo Finance, February 1st, 2019
Jimmy Lee looks ahead to 2019 after a blowout January in the stock market.
- The opinions voiced in the video are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- The payment of dividends is not guaranteed. Companies may reduce or eliminate the payment of dividends at any given time.
- Value investments can perform differently from the market as a whole. They can remain undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- Because of its narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- Investing in real estate involves special risks such as potential illiquidity and may not be suitable for all investors.
- Dollar cost averaging involves continuous investment in securities regardless of fluctuation in price levels of such securities. An investor should consider their ability to continue purchasing through fluctuating price levels. Such a plan does not assure a profit and does not protect against loss in declining markets.
- There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
- The S&P 500 Index is a capitalization weighted index of 500 stocks designed to measure performance of the broad domestic economy through changes in the aggregate market value of 500 stocks representing all major industries.
- All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.