- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Yahoo! Finance, December 24, 2020
Jimmy Lee looks ahead to the new year and urges investors to resist panic, stay diversified, and believe in the American consumer’s role in the eventual recovery of the U.S. economy.
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Stock investing includes risks, including fluctuating prices and loss of principal.
- International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors.
- Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
- There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.