- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Yahoo! Finance, July 21, 2020
Jimmy Lee returns to The Ticker to weigh in on a potential second relief bill and the opportunity he sees in the financial sector.
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- Value investments can perform differently from the market as a whole. They can remain undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- Because of its narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.