- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
TD Ameritrade Network, November 13, 2020
Jimmy Lee spoke about the problems that arise when investors form emotional attachment to concentrated stock positions, and how to address them.
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
- Stock investing includes risks, including fluctuating prices and loss of principal.
- ETFs trade like stocks, are subject to investment risk, fluctuate in market value, and may trade at prices above or below the ETF's net asset value (NAV). Upon redemption, the value of fund shares may be worth more or less than their original cost. ETFs carry additional risks such as not being diversified, possible trading halts, and index tracking errors.
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing refers to a class of investing that is also known as “sustainable investing.” This is an umbrella term for investments that seek positive returns and long-term impact on society, the environment, and the performance of the business.
- As a reminder, investing on non-public information is not permitted.