- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
TD Ameritrade Network, July 10, 2020
Jimmy Lee discusses his overall optimism about the road ahead despite a turbulent week for the markets.
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- The prices of small cap stocks are generally more volatile than large cap stocks.
- Because of its narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- Value investments can perform differently from the market as a whole. They can remain undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors. These risks are often heightened for investments in emerging markets.
- There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
- Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.