- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Sustainable Investing
- Account Access
- Join WCG
Nightly Business Report, December 31, 2018
Jimmy Lee examines opportunity sectors in 2019’s down market and sounds a note of caution about the energy sector.
- This video was prepared by a third party. It contains references to individuals and entities that are not affiliated with WCG Wealth Advisors, The Wealth Consulting Group or LPL Financial. The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing.
- All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Because of its narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.