- About WCG
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Account Access
- Join WCG
TD Ameritrade Network, January 17th, 2019
Jimmy Lee talks about growth expectations and risk tolerance for 2019.
- The opinions voiced in the video are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
- Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
- Because of their narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors. These risks are often heightened for investments in emerging markets.
- The S&P 500 Index is a capitalization weighted index of 500 stocks designed to measure performance of the broad domestic economy through changes in the aggregate market value of 500 stocks representing all major industries.
- WCG Wealth Advisors, The Wealth Consulting Group and LPL Financial do not provide tax advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing.
- All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.